EDUCATION - MADIE IVES ELEMENTARY K-8 CONVERSION
MDCPS - Miami Dade Public Schools
CM at Risk
20770 NE 14 Avenue, Miami, FL
The project consists of additions and renovations to the existing elementary school to convert it into a K-8 facility. It includes the following features:
- Construction of a new 2-story, 31,623-sf classroom building using tilt-up construction.
- Renovation of existing kitchen.
- Remodeling of two finger buildings to include new classrooms with central HVAC system, new impact windows and doors, and new dining shelter between the finger building and cafeteria.
- New bus drop-off area.
- New 84-space faculty and staff parking area.
- Expansion of existing faculty and staff parking lot from 76 parking spaces to 115.
- New hard court.
- New play equipment area.